If you are looking to buy your first home, invest in property, or want to know whether a SMSF is right for you, you’re in the right place. Our home buying, property investment and wealth courses are based on over 20 years of experience.
Education & Training
Property Investors Course
- Are you confident you’re heading in the right direction financially?
- Do you feel confused by the complex finance jargon, and wish you knew more about taxes, how to invest, and what on earth to do with your super?
- This Property Investment & Wealth Creation course is designed to teach you all the essentials in an engaging and easy to follow seminar-style environment
- With the right knowledge and advice, you’ll be empowered to make a lifetime of smart financial decisions
During this entertaining course, you’ll learn:
- Property investment strategies
- How to make your money work harder for you
- The most effective way to use equity to build a property portfolio
- How to structure multiple home loans
- How to get the most out of your tax deductions
- Choosing the best superannuation fund and how to get better returns
- House price trends and investing in properties that will make you money
- How to protect your wealth from rising and falling markets
- And much, much more
First Home Buyers Course
- Avoid common mistakes made by first home buyers
- Understand and prepare for the entire buying process
- Make the most of government grants and stamp duty
What you’ll learn during the First Home Buyers Course:
- The entire buying process and how to get started (first time home buyer help)
- How you apply and qualify for the First Time Home Owner Grant
- How to make the most of the new stamp duty benefits
- The best way to structure your home loan
- How to buy your first home with a small deposit
- How to negotiate with real estate agents
- How to exchange contracts in NSW
- How to avoid common and costly mistakes
- Real life examples from an industry professional
- Guarantor loans and much, much more!
Jim has a passion for helping people get started in real estate and achieving their goals. Jim began teaching in 2006 and is a specialist in Self-Managed Superannuation Funds and is an accredited SMSF Specialist Advisor (SSA™). With over 20 years experience. Jim is an active real estate investor, keynote speaker and highly qualified property educator with hands-on experience as a property developer,
Jim’s wealth of knowledge, valuable understanding of the finance industry, coupled together with his direct and honest approach ensures that his first home buyers and investors clients are provided with a professional and rewarding experience, which is why his supportive clients refer their family and friends without hesitation.
Landen Financial Services are a member of Property Investment Professionals of Australia. PIPA (Property Investment Professionals of Australia) has been formed by industry practitioners with the objective of representing the industry and raising the professional standards of all operators servicing consumers in property investment.